Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Pull In

The previous one was just mimic to the topic, what lies inside the hood can only be observed if one shows interest to know about it. Only one of the many topics were hit in my previous blog, time to Pull In.
This time, one thing that meets more than the eye. It’s the Law Breaking. Have anyone noticed the two messages that one of the tyre company ads are showing. Well, then I would say that u better see it once again.
I was going through the newspaper the other day and I noticed that the Law was not followed by the one who are actually the protectors (courtesy TOI dated: 11th Dec’10 Mumbai edition). I have seen in my hometown, people just breaking simple protocols. This totally shows what really makes us fall apart from the rest of the world.
No doubt, it is never possible to make any firm, or any individual PERFECT, but we can do our very own bit to improve ourselves. I still remember the day when I was on the way to natives and the noticeable thing was that two cars sped past away in a jiffy, and it was obvious that the two cars were racing and needless to say in a matter of two hours I saw them on the sides of road with both of the cars almost squeezed to a side-block, and honestly speaking there was a granny lane kept because of this. Whom were those two drivers proving?? If they had that kind of liking, then why didn’t they just went for F3 driving test?
Infact there is more that can be enlisted, but for this pull in this will be enough. Although, to put an acerbate in this wring is that in one of the bollywood film at the start itself, there is a statement and it goes as: “Mein GOD mein vishwas nahi karta, par jab mein India aaya toh yakeen hua ki GOD hai, kyunki ye desh GOD ke BHAROSE chal raha hai
What makes me think right now is that, can we prove that wrong (in all aspects)?? Can we as responsible people come out of that newspaper that we read everyday depicting the country’s flaws and end up saying:”Iss Desh ka Kya Hoga??” Can we do it??
I would leave you right here and come back soon with more on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment